IRAN WATCH CANADA

Monday, October 23, 2017

Mohammad Nazari : I Am The Lonliest Prisoner Of This City .........


Mohammad Nazari the political prisoner of Rejaei Shahr prison released a letter after three months of hunger strike . In His letter he wrote:

It is 24 years now that i am behind the prison bars , from Mahabad and Orumieh to this one the Rejaei Shahr city prison , and every day i have become more and more alone . I am the loneliest prisoner of this city .


Oh People !

I am the loneliest prisoner of this city ...

A city named after its prison ..

With strange things , a city with 81 days of my hunger strike ...

but there are no ear for listening and helping hands left for me ...

My father , mother and brother ended in Boukan cemetery and i have no one except you the people

81 days have passed from my hunger strike , a hunger strike for a simple demands.

My demands isn't for the release from prison or vacation but it is the execution of the law,

A law, based on the sentencing , i should have been released four and a half years ago from prison. there are people in power who prevent me from being released . Now after 24 years imprisonment , i have no other choice but to have hunger strike . 
Where are you people?
Don't leave me alone , because i have no one .........................

What is the difference between me and " Arash Sadeghi " who had 70 days of hunger strike and has his father , mother and you the people . But i don't have no one , my father , mother and brother have long been buried in Boukan Cemetery , so you are the only hope and help for me .  
Help me , help my voice could be heard...Nothing has left for me except death from this hunger strike ......


!!!!!!!!!??????????????????




Link:
http://www.iran-emrooz.net/index.php/news1/71498/
https://amadnews.org/1396/08/01/

Send Me A Message | | | | Balatarin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home