IRAN WATCH CANADA

Thursday, September 17, 2015





To Mr. Ahmad Shaheed, special U.N rapporteur on Iran, 
And also:
Amnesty International
Human Rights Watch
Reporters without Borders
Other Human Rights organizations and institutions,
And also to all human right activist all over the world

A while back, the Islamic Republic regime and its Judiciary sentenced me to four years in prison under the false charges of Acts against national security, insulting the supreme leader, and blasphemy; while my only crime was publicizing my opinions and views on the issues and problems of Iran in virtual space. 
During this time, due to tortures and months of solitary confinement in jails of Islamic Republic’s ministry of intelligence, and the mental pressure and hardship that I went through during those years in prison, I developed heart problems. Over time, suffering those terrible conditions, I also developed diabetes, kidney, prostate, sciatic, and lumbar problems. In 2012 I suffered a heart attack, and after examinations, the doctors recommended that I should be release from prison since I am in terrible health; but the Islamic Republic Judiciary ignored their opinion. Therefore I was released after I finished my sentence in 2014.
But only 38 days after my release, the Ministry of Intelligence arrested and framed me again. They charged me with propaganda against the regime in a mock trial, and sentenced me to one year in prison and two years banishment to Tabas town and confiscation of property. 

Now that I’m reaching the final days of my prison sentence, it is clear to me that I will not be able to endure banishment in one of the harshest environments in the middle of Kavir desert in Iran, and I seriously fear for my life. 
Therefor I ask these respected figures and organizations and also my countrymen to inform the public about my health conditions and the injustice that I have suffered, and to voice their objections to Islamic Republic, so that it might prevent my banishment.
Thank you
Mohammad Reza Shajaripour (Siamack Mehr) Writer of “Reports to Iranian soil” blog.

September 9th, 2015
Karaj Prison

-- 

fb: Mitra pourshajari

Send Me A Message | | | | Balatarin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home