IRAN WATCH CANADA

Sunday, May 08, 2011

Mourning..My beautiful young 20 years old son Daniel Abdolalian Had a bad accident and passed away in Hamilton,Ontari.Canada police are investigating



















































Here are a few picture of Daniel when he was a little boy and his early adulthood.He loved skateboarding and yesterday (Not professional but traveling from his home to a few blocks down)May 7,2011 he was on skateboard coming down toward North on James Street at Charlton, he colided with a car and his right leg broken and had head trauma, brought to Hamilton General Hospital and went to coma ,two hours later he passed away. Police in Hamilton are investigating.








Sorry , my blog may be off for sometime.






































Labels:

Send Me A Message | | | | Balatarin

3 Comments:

  • I'm very sorry for your loss.

    By Blogger christinA eijkhout, At 7:41 AM  

  • I am heartbroken to learn about your terrible loss. I have had the pleasure of working with you and I have a great deal of respect for you. This loss grieves me.


    Aaron Harnett

    By Blogger aaron, At 2:59 PM  

  • Thank you very much for your sympathy w/ me and my family. Life goes on.....

    By Blogger Mori A., At 9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home