IRAN WATCH CANADA

Saturday, July 04, 2009

Read what Chris de burgh said on recent event in Iran!

Chris de Burgh:
Recent events in Iran have filled me with shock and mounting horror, and I send my heartfelt sympathies and support to all my friends and fans there who may have been caught up in what has become a huge international story. Many people all over the world have reacted with anger and dismay at what appears to be blatant violations of basic human rights to freedom, health and happiness, and I sincerely hope that there will be a proper and fair resolution to these serious and opposing points of view, in this country with such a rich and important history, and a place that I have come to regard with respect and affection.
Chris de Burgh (June 22, 2009)

Website of Chris de burgh:
http://www.cdeb.com/

Labels:

Send Me A Message | | | | Balatarin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home