IRAN WATCH CANADA

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Simin Behbehani: My daughters, My sisters Unite for your human rights!
Ms. Simin Behbehani the prominent Iranian literary personality , poet ,women's rights and a human rights advocate in a letter called all Iranian women to join the convergence and get together in their struggle for their rights.

In the letter she wrote:

My daughters, my sisters!

I'm proud of you and you have been the eye and the light to me.

We have to work hard and control thing in our hand. We dont beg,we know our value.

At the end of the letter she wrote:

At the end i want to emphasize, that the Iranian women from all walks of life must join together for their human rights.
May the flag of this unity be fluttering.
Link:

Labels:

Send Me A Message | | | | Balatarin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home