IRAN WATCH CANADA

Friday, April 04, 2008

Student Committee Reporters of Human Rights:
Help, release this homosexual prisoner !

Mr. Mehdi Nedami
son of Azim, born on 1986 in Lorestan province of Iran , is at present in Evin prison and because of his special case is in solitary confinement. He was one year old when he lost his father . At the age of 16 when his mother died the rest of the family left him . because of being homosexual couldn't continue his studies and he came to Tehran, found a homosexual friend and shared a rented house with him, until last year when an incident happened for him.
Mehdi explained the incident:
on December 6,2006 Mohammad and Morteza came to " Takht Tavoos" , because they knew the homosexual get together at that location and at "Karimkhan", "Vanak" and "Park Daneshju" .
I told them that i am homosexual and i can't come with you, but i need you to help me financially . They brought me to Morteza's home and locked the door, they brought me in the bedroom and until noon they hurt me , after several hours they untie my hands and feet, they had removed my cloths , i went to open the door and noticed it is locked , i tried to shout but one of them who was big beat me up. i had a small knife and i showed them and i told them to open the door and asked them not to come close to me otherwise i'll hurt myself . Mohammad was beside the door but Morteza attacked me and i didn't noticed what had happened , suddenly he brought his head forward and i saw the knife has blood on it.he then called his brother, they threatened me not to say anything and then they brought me to police station and since then i am in prison.
On December 13 i entered in prison , they kept me in solitary suite , the room that i am is 9 meters, it has a washroom and bathroom, for lunch and dinner they ( prison guards) brought me out but i have no time for fresh air or visitation . The prison officials behavior is bad towards me , most of the prisoners do insult me, i dont know what to do, no one speaks to me in prison , i'm tired of prison.
Mehdi wishes to sale his kidney to pay for the sexual change operation........
I sleep until 10 am , when i'm awake i look at the suite and count the flower of the curtain , i wish they could understand me.
Mehdi has been sentenced to two years imprisonment and has to pay a blood money of 18, 500000 Tuman( $19000) . He has appealed and his sentencing was reduced to 10 months jail term. Right now he is in prison and need to prepare the blood money in order to get out of prison.

Mohammad Mostafaei - Lawyer for Mehdi Nedami
Mostafaeilawyer@gmail.com
http://news.gooya.com/politics/archives/2008/03/069582.php

Send Me A Message | | | | Balatarin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home