IRAN WATCH CANADA

Friday, July 14, 2006

Ganji Says Iran Dissidents Will Spurn U.S. Funds
By ELI LAKE Staff Reporter of the Sun

CAIRO, Egypt <>When this reporter pointed out that Mr. Ganji¹s last name was very
similar to that of the Indian leader, he said, ³I am not Gandhi, but he is
my role model.² He added, ³I know we don¹t have any other choice other than
having a leader like Gandhi. I know we can do
nothing with violence and hatred. We
have to be able to forgive to establish democracy. I am not talking about
forgiving those people who make mistakes. I mean forgiving murderers and
criminals. But we never forget this.² Mr. Ganji is scheduled to arrive in
New York on Saturday.

--

Send Me A Message | | | | Balatarin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home