IRAN WATCH CANADA

Friday, February 17, 2006



Friday Feb. 17,2006
News update- Gooya news rporting from Iran:

"Peyman Piran" in an open letter reported; the security agents in an attack beat him up!

Compatriot!

Aparently the unique infamy of judiciary system and especially the prisons organization and the Iranian prison guards has no end , What is happening here in Iranian prison is the same as what happens in the " Abugharib " prison in Iraq. While the Iranian authority together with its controled media speaks ill about other countries as well as in Iraq on violation of human rights , the prisons in Iran every day witnesses horrendous attack on prisoners whose only guilt and crime is their openion expression and their views about daily problems in the society which is the duties of all citizens to speak about it .
After 2 years imprisonment , on Tuesday Feb. 14, 2006, at around 9:00 am I was transfered by the prison agents to the prison information protection office in Evin prison and after a while , suddenly the agents and prison guards attacked me , all of them punched and kicked me , while i was calling no one was listening , two of them were holding my hands and other were beating me with their punches and kicks .
In this situation , the chief of the prison was also present and these was continued , after two hours without any explanation they brought me back to my cell.
This is not the first time they have done it........, at the end i just want to say that : Even if i'll be attacked daily , I won't stop resisting on what i believe is my basic rights as human being to express my opinion .

Peyman Piran - Evin prison
Feb. 16, 2006

End/
IRAN WATCH CANADA
Link to this news :
http://1384.g00ya.com/politics/archives/044151.php

Send Me A Message | | | | Balatarin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home