IRAN WATCH CANADA

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

An investigative journalist from Baztab newspaper was forced to resign !

Tuesday Sep. 20,2005
News in brief from the site of "Baztab" ( www.baztab.com)
http://www.baztab.com/news/29198.php

An investigative journalist from Baztab newspaper was forced to resign !

Because of reporting news about the violation by members of city council and the officials of the municipality in Karaj , The reporter of Baztab in this city was forced to resigne from his job.
According to one of our reporter , An accused to economic corruption charges , used his power and brought pressure to officials in the municipality for the dismisal of " Baztab " reporter and was able to force him to resign.
The reporter of Baztab in his statement wrote: " I have made a covenant agreement with my godand the pen that in future I will spend my time by informing the people with nothing but the truth and in this path I will use all my resources and as well as my life.At this time from a corner of this city i will be watching the oppressed people of this city ".
At the end of his letter he wrote " In protest to the illegal activities of the officials in the municipality , I resign from the newspaper".
The name of the journalist was not reported.

Translated by IRAN WATCH CANADA

Send Me A Message | | | | Balatarin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home