IRAN WATCH CANADA

Monday, November 08, 2004

"Islamic Republic of Iran and its judiciary system"

"RUIDAD" www.rooydadnews.blogspot.com :Ahmad Batebi's lawyer, has been prevented of reading his clients file.
" Khalil Bahramian" the lawyer of " Ahmad Batebi", the imprisoned student has said : He has not been successful of reading the file of his client.
" Bahramian " on Monday Nov. 8/2004 has told to the reporter of " RUIDAD" that: Batebi previously in a meeting with me has told that, his former lawyer also, was not successful in reading his file.
He added: I will approach to related division, and will demand to hand me Ahmad Batebi's file, so that I will know based in what legal accusation my client is in prison.

Send Me A Message | | | | Balatarin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home